SOFTWARE, LTD EVALUATION LICENSE AGREEMENT (12/20/2010)
This is a legal agreement between you (the Licensee) and Losch Software, LTD (the Licensor).
1. LICENSE GRANT. Losch Software (Licensor) grants to you the right to use one copy of the LECWall____ and/or LECPres____ software program(s) (the "Software") on a single terminal connected to a single computer for a period of 30 days from receipt of the Software, in exchange for the consideration of your evaluation of the Software for purchase. You may not network the Software or otherwise use it on more than one computer or computer terminal at the same time. The Software is to be used solely by a licensed professional or structural engineer familiar with precast/prestressed concrete design. Trial version printouts are not to be disseminated or included in a calculation package. The printouts are to be used in-house only, for purpose of Software evaluation.
By the end of the evaluation period, you agree to either A) license the Software under the terms of a separate license agreement provided by Licensor, or B) stop using the program and erase the original disks and any and all copies.
2. COPYRIGHT. The Software is owned by Licensor and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material except that you may transfer the Software to a single hard disk provided you keep the original solely for backup.
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may not rent, lease or otherwise distribute the Software. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
4. WARRANTY. Licensor offers no warranties with respect to the operation or fitness for a particular use during the 30 day trial period. LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS.
5. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL LICENSOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS LEC SOFTWARE, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the State of
California, County of Los Angeles, USA.
Licensor: LOSCH SOFTWARE, Ltd
Phone: 323-592-3299, Fax: 815-425-8588, email@example.com
Licensee: Co. Name:___________________________________
Addr:_____________________________________City, State, Zip:__________________________________